Protoboard for 1590B enclosureThis board will definitely help you to build your DIY guitar pedal in the 1590B enclosure. Just built your effect circuit on the preperforated area of the PCB. Led, jacks and footswitch are mounted on the PCB, being only necessary to wi
Enclosure Step 4 of 5
This PCB is designed to be mounted in a 1590B enclosure.
Use the following figure with quotes to drill the enclosure (the holes are similar to DH.E14 PCB). Note that the diameters can vary depending on the components you are using, measure your components before drilling.
You can also download the template from the attachments, print it and mark the positions of the holes on the enclosure as follows:
- Print the templates in scale 1:1 (100% or real size). Use a ruler to check the scale is correct.
- Use a pushpin, needle or pen to perforate the paper over the drilling points.
- Cut the templates and use adhesive tape to make a paper box.
- Cover the enclosure with the paper box template and mark the drilling points
- Drill the enclosure. Note that the diameters can vary depending on the components you are using.