PCB for 1590B enclosureThis board will definitely help you to build your DIY guitar pedal in the 1590B enclosure. Led, jacks and footswitch are mounted on the PCB, being only necessary to wire the battery and the effect PCB.
Enclosure Step 3 of 5
This PCB is designed to be mounted at the bottom of a 1590B enclosure.
Use the following figure with quotes to drill the enclosure. Note that the diameters can vary depending on the components you are using, measure your components before drilling.
You can also download the template from the attachments, print it and mark the positions of the holes on the enclosure as follows:
- Print the templates in scale 1:1 (100% or real size). Use a ruler to check the scale is correct.
- Use a pushpin, needle or pen to perforate the paper over the drilling points.
- Cut the templates and use adhesive tape to make a paper box.
- Cover the enclosure with the paper box template and mark the drilling points
- Drill the enclosure. Note that the diameters can vary depending on the components you are using.