RATThis is the RAT, one of the most popular distortion effects from the 80´s. It performs very nice high-gain distortion suitable for metal, grunge or rock.
Drilling template Step 5 of 5
Use the following template for the 1590B enclosure. It includes the PCB for 1590B enclosure. Note that the hole diameters can vary depending on the components you are using, measure your components before drilling.
You can download the template from the attachments, print it and mark the positions of the holes on the enclosure as follows:
- Print the templates in scale 1:1 (100% or real size). Use a ruler to check the scale is correct.
- Use a pushpin, needle or pen to perforate the paper over the drilling points.
- Cut the templates and use adhesive tape to make a paper box.
- Cover the enclosure with the paper box template and mark the drilling points
- Drill the enclosure. Note that the hole diameters can vary depending on the components you are using.