OCD overdriveThi popular DIY pedal produces the dynamic feeling and harmonics typical of tube amps. It incorporates a switch to control the bright and thick of the overdrive.
Drilling template Step 5 of 5
You can use the following template for the 1590B enclosure. It also includes the holes for the PCB for 1590B enclosure. Note that the diameters can vary depending on the components you are using, measure your components before drilling.
You can also download the template from the attachments. Print it and mark the positions of the holes on the enclosure as follows:
- Print the templates in scale 1:1 (100% or real size).
- Use a ruler to check the quotes are correct.
- Use a pushpin, needle or pen to perforate the paper over the drilling points.
- Cut the templates.
- Use adhesive tape to make a paper box.
- Cover the aluminum enclosure with the paper box template.
- Use a marker over the holes (done in step 3) to mark the drilling points.
- Drill the enclosure. Note that the diameters can vary depending on the components you are using.